EMABG participation costs
The EMABG is a 2-year master’s programme.
EMABG participation costs are €4,500 per year for students from Programme Countries and €9,000 per year for students from Partner Countries.
A major part of the EMABG participation costs consists of tuition fees for the universities you will attend, and that is also the main reason for the difference in EMABG participation costs. Most partner universities have higher tuition fees for non-EU than for EU students.
Please note: Self-paying non-European students who want to start at WUR need to pay the full WUR study fees.
A limited number of scholarships covering EMABG participation costs are available, mainly for students from Partner Countries. Please have a look at the exact possibilities for scholarships.
EMABG participation costs cover:
- participation at the introduction course / Welcome Course
- tuition fees to the host university of year 1
- participation at the summer course
- tuition fees to the host university of year 2
- participation at the Graduation Ceremony in Vienna
- Student insurance costs (health and liability) for both years of the EMABG programme